23.4.12

[45E-007-2012] Jack Hertz - In The Fog



Artist: Jack Hertz
Release: In The Fog

Catalog#: 45E-007-2012
Release Date: April 2012
Style: Ambient, Drone, Live Ambient
Total time: 61:00
Digital Quality: Lossless (FLAC); MP3 320 kbps
Size: 361 MB (FLAC)
Music by Jack Hertz
Cover A
Cover B



In the Fog Note:
In the Fog is a long form ambient drone composition that was inspired by the legendary fog of the San Francisco Bay Area. As a resident of the Pacifica coast, I have grown to love and apprecite the mystertous nature of the mists among us.
This music was performed live on the Time Drone radio show May 18, 2012 at Electro-Music.com. The soundscapes were created with the Native Instruments FM8 soft-synth, Music From Outer Space Sound Lab analog synth and the Korg Karma keyboard synthesizer.

Release Page
Bandcamp
Internet Archive
PDF Booklet
Artist Site

Artist Info:
I have been playing, composing and recording experimental music for more than 30 years. My first experiments with sound were in the early 1980s with analog reel machines, microphones, percussion and a Casio VL-Tone. My first true synthesizer was the Alpha Syntauri digital synthesizer that was was hosted by an Apple IIe PC. The steep learning curve exposed me to a universe of concepts nearly a decade before others. Soon after, Yamaha's DX7 the vast capabilities of FM synthesis that I have been working with ever since.
Generally, I am searching for a sonic middle ground between the real and the artificial. Utilizing synthesizers and digital effects almost exclusively. I design my own instruments and effects with unique characteristics that create spaces and atmospheres a listener can explore.
I am particularly interested sound design with synthesizers of all kinds, especially FM synthesis. I do find all aspects of creating sound fascinating. From the early percussion instruments to the present day hardware and software innovations.
Today, I am working to engage old and new aspects of electronic music to define new and amalgamated sounds. Taking queues from classic electronic and popular music. My approach is basic, yet robust. Perform on vintage hardware that is processed and controlled with contemporary technology. As an artist. This allows me the tactile interaction I need as a performer with kind of the control I want as a sound designer.
By Jack Hertz

Copyright [c] 2012, Released a Creative Commons License For Free Non-Commercial Use As Long As Certain Condition Are met

Personal Copyright:
2012 [c] Jack Hertz
2012 [c] Publisher and distributor by 45 Echoes Sounds

1 комментарий:

Wall Of Ambient Sound - Youtube Release

 JULY 30, 2021